- These steels are designed to omit the heat treatment of parts produced by machining after quenching and tempering of rolled/hot forged parts.
- These steels can be applied to induction hardened parts.
- We provide a wealth of steel type variations.(Please consult with us for specifications not given below)
- We have experience delivering to industries from automotive to construction machinery, industrial equipment and more.
- Supported standards
* SAE, ASTM and EN standards are also supported.
- Names of steel types
- SVd40 - SVd53, SVd40K,SVdT20 - SVdT40, SVd25BS - SVd35BS, SVd25BM - SVd35BM, SVd45HT, SVd40ST, SVd15BX
- Supported shapes
Microalloyed steels have the specific characteristics as rolled /hot-forged and the following advantages:
(1) CO2 emissions can be reduced by by omitting heat treatment processes.
(2) Heat treatment (quenching and tempering) process cost can be reduced.
(3) Quenching torsion can be reduced and higher dimensional accuracy is expected.(Abbreviation or simplification of straightening processes)
(4) Takt time and amount of unfinished inventory can be reduced.
Automotive/Truck: Crank shafts, accelerator shafts, torque tubes
Construction machinery: CVJ intermediate shafts, hydraulic cylinders, knuckles, torque shafts, rear shafts, piston rods, rollers, etc.
- Product inquiries
Phone Aichi Steel Corporation
Sales and Planning Division
TEL +81 (52) 603-9362
Internet Click here to make an inquiry about our products onlineProduct inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.