This website has been established and is operated by Aichi Steel Corporation (hereinafter, "ASC"). Before using this website, please read the following conditions for use carefully. Only use the website if you agree to the conditions herein.
Note that these conditions are subject to change without notice. Modifications to the conditions will take effect by posting them to this website. We apologize for any inconvenience but ask that you check the latest content of this policy each time you use this website. Portions of this website are operated by specific departments or divisions of ASC. This website also contains links to other websites operated by ASC. Please note that you must agree to the conditions posted for using these portions and websites when using them.
The contents of this website (words, illustrations, images, photographs, etc.) are protected by the copyright laws, trademark laws and other related ordinances and regulations of various nations. These contents may be used for the purpose of viewing by the customer individually or within the customer’s organization for non-profit purposes and within the scope allowed by laws and regulations including specific personal use. Use in any other way (“use” includes duplication, transmission, distribution, transfer, etc., hereinafter as well) requires written permission in advance from ASC and requires indication of ASC’s copyright. Except as above, this website does not grant any for of rights based on intellectual property including bot not limited to copyright, patent rights and trademarks. With regard to individual contents, when individual use conditions are indicated, or when linked from contents thus indicating, the specific conditions prevail.
・ “MAGFINE®” is a registered trademark of AICHI STEEL CORPORATION in Japan and other countries.
When using this website, the following actions are prohibited.
- Actions which infringe on the assets or privacy of a third party or ASC, or actions which may infringe thereon.
- Actions which disadvantage or damage a third party or ASC, or actions which may result in the same.
- Actions which are against public order and morality, or actions which may result in the same.
- Criminal activity, actions related to criminal activity, or actions which may result in the same.
- Actions involving the submission or report of falsehoods including registering or sending the email address of another person or the personal information of another person.
- Actions with the purpose of sales activity or profit or actions for the purpose of preparation for the same.
- Actions that damage the reputation or trust of a third party or ASC.
- Actions which use or provide computer viruses or other harmful programs, or actions which may result in the same.
- Other actions which are against laws, ordinances or regulations, or actions which may result in the same.
- Other actions deemed inappropriate at a suitable time by ASC.
Documents and other content
ASC makes no warranties regarding the content of documents or their content made available on this website. ASC shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for mistaken content, if any, in the website.Note that the information given in the documents in the website are subject to change without notice.
Posting date and content
Information given on this website is current as of the time it is posted. Please note that actual information may have changed from the time it was posted.
Trademarks of other companies
- Adobe and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Other company names or product names given are the trade names, brands or registered trademarks of the company. With regard to individual contents, when individual brands are indicated, or when linked from contents thus indicating, the specific information prevails.
Content of third party non-ASC websites (hereinafter, “linked websites”) linked to from this website, or that contain links to this website are the responsibility of the operator of the website and not under the management of ASC. Please use linked websites according to the use conditions indicated on the linked website. ASC bears no responsibility whatsoever for the content, use or damages arising therefrom of linked sites.
Links to this website do not represent a recommendation of the use of the linked site or the products, services or companies described on the linked site by ASC, nor do said links represent a special relationship such as partnership between ASC and the linked site.
ASC is very careful when posting information on this website. However, ASC makes no warranty whatsoever with regards to the correctness, applicability, appropriateness for the customer’s use, safety (cancelation of functionality, occurrence of errors, repairing of malfunctions, lack of harmful software such as computer viruses on this website or server, etc.) or others. Additionally ASC does not bear any responsibility for damages arising from the customers use of the information, lack of use of information, or use of this website. ASC may change the information on the website without notice. Additionally, please note that the operation of this website may be cancelled or stopped without notice. ASC bears no responsibility for damages arising from changes to information or the cancellation or stoppage of operation of this website, irrespective of the reason for such action.
To submit inquiries about this website, please use the Contact Form.