Quality management system (QMS)
Activity promotion system
In accordance with our policy of “Quality First,” we will strive to maintain a business structure, based on ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other standards, that gains customer trust and enables us to deliver attractive products that meet expectations and needs. In line with our Medium-term Quality Vision 2020, we are working as one to build a globally competitive, leading quality assurance system.
In addition to domestic efforts, head office regularly sends support people to overseas plants to provide training to quality officers at each site and provide appropriate assistance regarding quality issues to strengthen their quality assurance systems. We are always working to improve our level of quality assurance.
Medium-term Quality Vision 2020
Becoming an integrated forging with steel making process company that provides the world's best quality—Gaining customer's trusts on a global scale—
- Enhancing the Jikotei Kanketsu initiative to achieve customer-first manufacturing
- Strengthening global quality assurance foundation
- Promoting Total Quality Management (TQM) to improve the quality of work
Quality Control Basic Policy
We have formulated a Quality Control Basic Policy as part of our efforts to promote quality assurance initiatives.
Quality Control Basic Policy (PDF)
Quality assurance system
Third-party certifications and compliance with International Standards
In addition to ISO 9001 certification, we have also obtained other third-party certifications and public institution accreditations based on our QMS, and we are audited every one to five years for review and renewal of these certifications and accreditations.
Acquisition status of Quality ISO certification
- Steel products and forged products
- Passed renewal audit for ISO 9001 (December 2019)
- Electro-magnetic products
- Passed surveillance audit for ISO 9001 (December 2019)
- Passed surveillance audit for ISO 13485 (February 2020)
- Laboratory accreditation
- Passed renewal audit for ISO/IEC 17025 (August 2019)
ISO certification acquisition
|Material Testing Technology Div.
|Aichi Techno Metal Fukaumi
* Date ISO/TS16949 certification obtained
Third-party certifications excluding ISO certification
- JIS Certification (JICQA)
- Certifications issued by classification societies (ABS, CCS, DNV GL, KR, LR, NK)
- European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED), European Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
- European Medical Devices Directive (MDD Annex v.3.2)